One goal down, a lot more to go - Mt Oberon Summit walk.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Excuses, Excuses!!

So i have just completed task 2- 'No More Excuses'.  It wasn't the easiest thing to do. Some excuses came freely and others i had to think about it a bit, and I couldn't really come up with a lot of solutions.  Here are my lame arse excuses...
Internal
1. It is weigh in day so i can eat crap today as i have the whole week to work it off.
2. I can have that piece of cake as i have worked so hard i deserve it. 
3. I have been fat for so long i can't imagine myself being thin.  It can't happen.
4. I am big boned so even though the scales say i am obese i am not THAT big..
5. I am tall so i can carry it off a bit better. 
6. When i do become thin, there is no more using the i am too fat as an excuse anymore. 
External (within my control) 
1. It's too hot and i will sweat too much looking stupid.
2. By the time i get the kids off to kinder, swimming etc there is no time for me to eat breakfast so i eat on the run (crap food).
3. I will get home too late so i will just get take away on the way home.
4. When running, my fat arse wobbles too much and i will be ridiculed (it has happened).
5. I am too unfit to do exercise classes.
6. I cannot be seen in public in my bathers, they will think i am a beached whale.
7. I am too tired.
8. Who will look after the kids when i exercise or go to classes.
What are your thoughts??

No comments:

Post a Comment