One goal down, a lot more to go - Mt Oberon Summit walk.

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Pre-Season, Week One.

Hi All,

Well this is a first for me in more ways than one.  First time blogging and first time doing 12wbt. 

I am really pumped to start this journey.  I just wish it would start now, as i am impatient.  But hey good things come to those wait (isn't that what people say).  I have been so impatient that I started following Mish's books at the start of January, and have lost nearly five kilos in three weeks.  So i am excited that if i can get those results on my own, imagine the results i can get following 12wbt.

I have 40 kgs to lose.  To be realistic in my goals i am hoping to lose at least a kilo a week, but would love to lose 20kgs by the end of the 12 weeks.  My other goal is to be fit, healthy and be a good role model for my two young children. 

So now it begins.  The new Jenny and my new life.  Look forward to chatting with you all, and hopefully getting some training sessions together. 

2 comments:

  1. Hey there Chick! I am so excited that you have joined me this round! We are going to ROCK!!!!
    Can't wait for 15 and a half weeks time lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ya! Looking forward to sharing this journey with you!

    ReplyDelete