One goal down, a lot more to go - Mt Oberon Summit walk.

Monday, January 31, 2011

My First Spin Class

Well I faced my fears and excuses and did my first spin class tonight. I also found out that I had a couple of more excuses up my sleeve as well which I didn't think about until tonight.   My excuses for tonight
1. Was too hot (and it was)
2. I will sweat too much (which I did)
3. I will be the unfittest (is that a word?) and the fattest.  (I was and that was a new excuse for me)
4. I don't want to go by myself. (Another new one).

In the end I thought who really cares.  At least I am getting off my butt and doing something, they have to give me credit for that.

The class was hard work, and I didn't really know what to expect, but it was great.  My body feels so good now, and really feel as though I worked every inch of my body.  The class went for 50 minutes and I burnt 840 calories. Woo Hoo.. The only problem I have now is I can't wait until the next session which is another week away.  I don't want to wait that long to do some serious exercise again so think I will do a step class on Wednesday night.. No stopping me now.

1 comment:

  1. Well done Jen! I am soo proud of you and all your efforts! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete