One goal down, a lot more to go - Mt Oberon Summit walk.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Started the day bad but ended on a high....

Weigh in today.. Got onto the scales feeling good then bam put on 100gms.  How the hell does that happen??  I was feeling so good, had eaten really well all week the previous day had burned off 1200 calories each day, and did interval running, mountain climbs etc etc.  So how do I put on 100gms.  You might be saying "It was only 100gms it isn't a lot", but it is when you are trying to lose weight.  It really screws around with your head.  


So I had my little 'hissy' with myself ate two bertie beetles, then put it down to the fact that, it has been hot so it is possibly dehydration/water retention.  Well that is my story now and I am sticking with it.  


So apart from the bertie beetles (which after looking were only 50 cals each and ended up working them into my allowable calories) I sorted myself out, ate perfectly for the rest of the day, then went out tonight and did my first step class.  


It was such a great class.  Worked off 860 calories and i think 2 liters  of water and I didn't realise that you seriously work every part of the body.  I was a bit un co-ordinated in some parts but I think I handled it well. Even the instructor and fellow stepper said I did a great job.  So now I think I am a spin junkie and a step junkie.   

No comments:

Post a Comment