One goal down, a lot more to go - Mt Oberon Summit walk.

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Weigh in Wednesday

So I haven't been on here for a week as I have been very busy with doing assessments for school and life in general... 


Weigh in day and I lost 1.6 kgs.  I am very pleased with that and so much better than last week.  I think I found the reason why last week wasn't the best.  I am putting it down to dehydration.  With all the exercise I have been doing and losing so much fluid through sweat I aren't replenishing enough, so lesson learnt for me.. 


Some may have noticed that my weight loss tracker is now at a 5.9kgs loss.  No I haven't had an amazing weight loss in a week (I wish), I have actually been following Mish's book since the 2nd of January, and that is my loss since then.    A friend suggested that I should put my weight loss since then instead of when pre- season started.  I should have taken measurements  as well but thought I would leave that until the final pre-season task.  

No comments:

Post a Comment