One goal down, a lot more to go - Mt Oberon Summit walk.

Monday, January 24, 2011

So i had my first weak moment in three weeks today.. I went to the bakery, got my bread and a little treat for the kiddies, and thought, well i might get myself a little treat as well.  I have been so good with exercise blah blah blah...trying to convince myself that is was ok for me to eat it.  So i bought myself a scrummy custard scroll. 

I got back to the car and thought, oh i will eat in on the way home in the car (it doesn't count then as i didn't eat it at home).  I could feel the good Jenny and the bad Jenny arguing in my head about eating it and eventually the good Jenny won.  I didn't eat that scrummy scroll.  Yey.. It is now sitting in the pantry for my husband to eat it when he gets home. 

So i thought  i might check in my calorie counter to see how many calories it was.  Holly crap it was 585 calories.  That does count... That is nearly half my calorie intake for the day.  Imagine the exercise i would have to do to burn that bad boy off.

1 comment:

  1. Great work Jenny! I am very proud of you! And please that I am not the only one with the devil and angel in my head lol!

    ReplyDelete